With my trip to Orlando coming up next week for Podcast Movement 2019, I thought it would be the perfect time to give you an update on the show!
I launched the Adult Struggles Podcast in October 2018, so we’re just a couple of month short of a full year of podcasting! I released an intro episode on Launch Day called “What is the Adult Struggles Podcast?” Now I am readdressing this question to give a fresh take on what the show is all about. I definitely had more to talk about 44 episodes into the show than when I first started recording!
Click to Listen:
Apple Podcasts: adultstruggles.com/itunes
Google Podcasts: adultstruggles.com/googleplay
iHeart Radio: adultstruggles.com/iheart
Overcast FM: adultstruggles.com/overcast
FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM: @adult_struggles
PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP: Adult Struggles Community
Interested in hearing why I started podcasting? Check out my episode on 6 Lessons Learned in 6 Months of Podcasting!
In this episode, you’ll get an update on what to expect on the Adult Struggles podcast, including:
- The types of episodes I release typically fall into 1 of 3 formats:
How to’s and real life application, trending topics, and inspirational stories
- Within those formats, topics range are focused on personal development, financial literacy, career building, and becoming a better adult overall!
- Lately I’ve been incorporating my friends on the show in episodes where we discuss an “adulting” topic and have a casual, open discussion to share our points of view.
- Where I find inspiration for the episode concepts
- Hear the funny story about the first piece of advice I ever gave on the playground in Kindergarten
- Find me at Podcast Movement 2019 in Orlando, FL, October 13-16! Interested in attending? Grab your ticket here: https://2019.podcastmovement.com
Top Episodes of 2019 (So Far)