If you’ve ever wished there was a way to have more financial freedom, whether that be with a side hustle or completely building your own full time business, this is the episode for you! Today I have 2 very special guests who have built multiple successful online businesses, were both able to quit their full time jobs in education, and sold one of their websites for over $1 million! Meet Shane and Jocelyn Sams, former teachers who admittedly lived paycheck to paycheck.
But as Shane will share, everything changed when he heard an episode of Pat Flynn’s Smart Passive Income podcast. What followed that serendipitous moment changed their lives forever. And now the Sams pay it forward with their Flipped Lifestyle community, where they help other families build their own online businesses! Listen to learn how they launched their online businesses and ultimately changed their lives.
Click to Listen:
Apple Podcasts: adultstruggles.com/itunes
Google Podcasts: adultstruggles.com/googleplay
iHeart Radio: adultstruggles.com/iheart
Overcast FM: adultstruggles.com/overcast
Shane & Jocelyn Sams
Shane and Jocelyn were school teachers, on a teacher’s salary; just a normal
working family, mortgage, two cars, two small kids… a regular American
family stressed, working too many hours, spending too little time together, and
struggling with debt. In the Summer of 2012 after some rough times at work,
they decided to start an online business and take control of their destiny. They
would go on to find financial freedom, quit their full time jobs, make millions
online and build the life of their dreams! Now they’re helping others control their
own destiny with faith and hard work.
PODCAST: Flipped Lifestyle
After years of bad bosses, job losses, and frustration at work, Shane and Jocelyn started an online business. That business made it possible to quit their jobs, spend more time with family and earn millions in passive income online – all while working only 10-15 hours per week! Now, they are helping other families do the same by connecting with people through their Flipped Lifestyle podcast, website and inside their Flip Your Life community.
- The “too good to be true” story of Shane and Jocelyn’s journey to financial freedom
- What products were able to replace both of their salaries (and then some!) within a year of launching their business
- The day the Sams quit their teaching jobs and never looked back
- How to build business around your desired lifestyle
How to balance an online business while still working full time
- What is a Flipped Lifestyle, and how you can accomplish it
I want to know, so comment below!
Join the conversation:
- Have you ever tried starting an online business? If so, what were the most difficult parts? If you launched, what is your biggest roadblock?
- How would your life be different if you had financial freedom?
- What is one thing you would want to ask Shane & Jocelyn?