Brittany has been dancing since the age of 4, and has never really had a “Plan B” when it comes to what she wanted to do with her life. She now tours with the Ultra Angels, dancing on stages all over the world at the Ultra Music Festivals. In addition, Brittany runs 2 Youtube channels and a Facebook Watch show in collaboration with her boyfriend Max Weisz (MaxNoSleeves).
- Should you have a Plan B in life?
- How to support yourself and block out the negative voices in your life
- Putting your career in your own hands by being bold, confident, and asking for what you want
- How being open to new opportunities will help you chase your dreams
- Fighting past fear and anxiety of trying and failing
- The importance of being flexible, trusting your instinct, and making sacrifices
- The Secret – Documentary about attracting desired life outcomes through positive thinking, available on Netflix
- The Law of Attraction by Esther and Jerry Hicks
- Spirit, Purpose, and Energy – Podcast hosted by JJ Flizanes that discusses the law of attraction, astrology, feng shui, numerology, meditation, life purpose, and more!
As mentioned at the end of the episode, we don’t always know what our passion is, so I’ve written a blog and thought exercise about how to uncover your life passion!