Reina is a recent graduate of the University of Washington School of Law. She currently works as a clerk for a federal district court. During law school she was selected as a Gregoire Fellow, and stayed busy as a part of the Moot Court Honor Board, Jessup International Law Moot Court Team, and a clinical student for the Innocence Project Northwest. She also served as a mentor for the Women’s Law Caucus. She completed her undergraduate education at Eastern Washington University, where she received a degree in Government.
- Networking tips from her experience in the Miss America organization
- Nurturing meaningful relationships that will benefit your career
- How to seek out a Professional Mentor
- The easy antidote to “foot in your mouth” situations
- When by Daniel H. Pink – A book that explores the importance of good timing when making small and big decisions in life. New York Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Washington Post, and Publishers Weekly bestseller.